Anyone who has a swimming pool in their backyard is always looking for ways to extend the swimming season each year so that they can get as much use out of their pool as possible. One of the most efficient ways to do just that is with a solar powered heating system. Take a look at five of the benefits that a solar heated pool can offer you after a pool designer in Los Angeles, CA installs one for you:
- Improves dexterity and health: With a solar power heated pool, the length of your swimming season can easily be doubled, if not more, depending on your local climate. You will also have the benefit of swimming at unconventional times during the day, such as in the early morning or at night. This means that you will have the opportunity to swim much more frequently, which presents you with access to cardiovascular exercise that is not only more enjoyable than your typical workout, but less stressful on your joints.
- Heating and cooling capabilities: Not only can a solar heating system warm your pool on chilly days and nights, but it can also cool your pool on the unbearably hot days as well. During the stretches of summer when the sun is beating down and you feel as if there is no relief, running your solar pool heating system at night can actually cool your pool down several degrees overnight.
- Durable: No matter what type of climate you live in, solar heating equipment is built to last, and many solar heating systems are able to last 20 to 25 years. Although some solar heated pools cost more upon installation, they oftentimes begin paying for themselves in as little as three years, and the durability of the system makes them a much more cost-effective option than you might think.
- Environmentally friendly: In addition to being one of the most cost-effective pool heating options available, solar heating systems are also the most environmentally friendly. Because your heating system will be using less energy overall, you will be able to reduce your carbon footprint without detracting from the comfort you are able to enjoy while in your pool.
- Low-maintenance: Because your heating system uses the sun’s energy to heat your pool, there won’t be much that you need to maintain during the swimming season. Once your system has been installed, you will only need to have the panels shut off and drained when not in season. But other than that, your only real job will be to enjoy your pool!
If you are ready to let a pool designer in Los Angeles, CA extend your swimming season, contact us at Avanti Pools, Inc. For more than 15 years we have served the area with pool installations and constructions that have taken homes to the next level, and we’re ready to help you do the same as well. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation, and to learn about what we can do for you.