As a homeowner thinking of adding a hot tub, it probably doesn’t take long to call to mind the multiple benefits that this addition can bring. If you are on the fence, though, try considering some of these hidden benefits that can be achieved with one call to a hot tub contractor in Los Angeles, CA.
Enjoy the experience
Imagine being able to enjoy the pool and hot tub combo from the comfort of your own home, instead of having to travel to a hotel or a professional spa every time you wanted to do so. Having this combination in your backyard will allow you to go right from your strenuous workout in the pool to the hot tub to help your muscles relax right away. Spending only a few minutes in your spa can be very therapeutic, and can help release some of the pent-up tension that you may have been experiencing, or give you a little alone time to refresh your mind and provide the much needed boost you need to make it through another stressful day.
Be a social butterfly
If you have a backyard pool, you already know that your friends and family enjoy it as much as you do, never missing an opportunity to come over for a pool party or casual swim. A spa can be an extension of this fun. If one of your goal’s has been to become more social, or if you are recently retired and find that you now have a lot of time on your hands, the addition of a spa will open up more opportunities to socialize. And with spas being available year-round, you can spend your nights entertaining company, or simply just stargazing with your family any time you want. Sitting around in the spa with your closest friends and family is a rare chance to have meaningful conversations in an environment that puts everyone at ease.
Upgrading your home
A hot tub can also greatly improve the aesthetics of your home. Whether you are adding a spa as a complementary piece to already existing pool design, or are adding just the hot tub by itself, it can easily become the centerpiece of your backyard entertainment options. You can also speak with your contractor about getting creative with the design of your hot tub to enhance the look even more, and customizing your spa with colorful lighting or speakers and waterproof televisions will take your hosting to the next level. Adding a spa is an improvement that can increase your home’s property value, which is yet another benefit for anyone who might be looking to resell or refinance their home in the future.
Avanti Pools, Inc. is one of the leading hot tub contractors in Los Angeles, CA, and we can handle your upcoming project, no matter the size or difficulty. Give us a call today to begin planning the hot tub construction that will change your life and home forever. We look forward to helping you!
Consulting a hot tub contractor in Los Angeles, CA is the first step to installing the best home spa for your lifestyle, but have you thought about the health benefits that come with it? Warm water therapy by way of a home hot tub has a good reputation for soothing all sorts of physical aches and pains. And when your body pains are minimal or non-existent, get ready to sleep better and see a positive change in your wellbeing!
From stress relief to healing tired muscles, here are a few benefits of taking part in warm water therapy:
- Provides relaxation and stress relief: One reason why you would want to purchase a hot tub is that you want a place to relax other than your couch. Another reason is for its therapeutic power to relieve stress and provide a relaxing environment. Have you had a stressful workday? When you own a spa, you can slip into warm, circulating water as soon as you get home.
- Improves sleep: Not limited to your mind being restless with mental to-do lists and worries, annoying chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders plague Americans every night. Since both mental stress and body pains are burdens on sleep, try soaking in a hot tub a couple hours before bedtime to help you fall into a relaxing, deeper sleep—and stay that way through the night.
- Alleviates arthritis pain: Daily stretching and joint movement are necessary for a healthy body, yet the severe pain of arthritis can limit a person. Mobility restriction is lessened when you’re in a pool of warm water, so arthritis sufferers should know the water is a great place to exercise and to work on regaining coordination when their joints and muscles are sore, tight or stiff.
- Promotes blood circulation: Whether you are fatigued from playing sports or have suffered an injury, take advantage of water to help promote normal blood circulation. Warm water not only increases blood flow, but it also loosens tired joints that could be constricting nerves and muscle tissue.
- Offers comforting sounds: Did you know that sound therapy is a fantastic meditation tool? Recreate the calming sounds of nature with a built-in pool or hot tub waterfall, or simply adjust the water jets to a low setting. Lay back, close your eyes, relax and enjoy the comfortable temperature of the hot tub. It’s a great way to free your mind from the stresses of the day.
While there are many ways you can benefit from warm water therapy, there are medical situations that could mean no hot tub water for you. If you are on any medications or have a diagnosed medical condition, be safe and don’t hop in until you consult your doctor—it is imperative that you do so, for your continued health and safety.
If your life is a bit stressful or you’re living with pain, consider warm water therapy a reasonable choice as a home pain remedy. For hot tub design and installation information, contact Avanti Pools, Inc. to speak with a knowledgeable hot tub contractor in Los Angeles, CA today.